Hi everyone and welcome back! We are making an exciting announcement today! Our mission here is to create content that helps our customers plan, organize, and create completed scrapbook albums. We are growing by leaps and bounds here and it is so exciting to see this site evolve and grow. Thank you SO MUCH for being a part and for always supporting us on this journey. Today we want to open a call for Graphic Designers and Artists! We have great plans for the new year and are looking to form a dynamic team of 4-5 people who love creating art. Our direction is taking us into creating more classes that you love, and to support that mission we are looking to offer digital scrapbooking products to accompany the In My Pocket Collab Classes. Here are the details of what we are looking for:
- established graphic designers who create digital scrapbook products and are excited about working with a team to create products for our classes.
- designers who are able to meet deadlines, work together for a certain mood/vibe, and are flexible.
- designers will create 6 partial kits throughout the year in collaboration with our team. Expanding to full kits is optional, but encouraged. Our Lead Designer and myself as Creative Director will offer direction to the team.
- be willing and enthusiastic about working with others on our team (yep, lots of team work here!).
- eager to offer your own unique vibe to create a signature In My Pocket style!
- designers who love working with color, pattern, and texture, who understand current trends and who know what scrapbookers want!
- designers who are comfortable working with digital files and are experienced with creating marketable, digital kits.
Here is how to apply:
- submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Graphic Designer Call in the subject line.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself in 1-2 paragraphs. Who you are, where you are from, and what makes you an excellent candidate.
- Include all your social media links.
- Please list any design obligations you are currently under (this includes other shops, Etsy, Creative Market, etc).
- Tell us your favorite aesthetic and what you love designing the most! We are looking for a variety of different styles, formats, and abilities.
These are benefits of working with us:
- established website that is growing in the industry. We reach thousands of visitors each month.
- opportunities for individual growth for you as an artist.
- marketing alliances. Chances are, our customers are your customers too!
- monthly payouts on products that you help design. That equals money in your pocket!
- growing your art, and growing your own platform.
- customer service support. We value our customer experience here and work hard to make it the best it can be.
- technical support and a website that is already built so you are ready to launch!
Here is how we will notify selected designers:
- We will select an in-house team to work on the class kits but we will also invite designers to add products to our shop as independent designers.
- We will notify everyone who is selected. Notification date is October 14, 2021.
- Once you are selected you will receive a packet with details, deadlines, calendar of events, and other confidential information. Selection does not imply acceptance of our offer.
- You will be given time to consider this opportunity before accepting. Work will begin November 14, 2021 and we expect to finalize contracts prior to that date.
- If you are a designer who has worked with us before, we would LOVE to work with you again! Also, if you know of a great candidate, please connect us! We welcome suggestions and recommendations and we are happy to reach out in order to create a strong team.
This call ends Friday, October 8, 2021 at midnight, EST. Show us your best work, come ready to roll up your sleeves! We can’t wait to hear from you!