Hi friends and welcome! It is so hard to believe that we are coming up on the end of this year, and we are also so excited for some of the wonderful plans coming in 2022. We have always tried to foster a collaborative space here and are pushing that concept into the mainframe with our In My Pocket classes. I don’t want to spill all the beans just yet, but there are plenty of exciting opportunities here and today we are announcing our call for Blog Contributors and Class Contributors for The first half of 2022!
This call is for Blog Contributors and Class Contributors. Our Class Contributors create 3 class pages that demonstrate the basic concepts of IMP. Our classes will be released every other month and each class release is staggered across four weeks. You will be asked to participate in the IMP Facebook group. You will receive access to our IMP Class Library and also will receive a digital kit that you are encouraged to use at least once in your class content. We estimate each class requires two months of preparation. You may participate in more than one class, and we especially love when Contributors return for the same class theme! The Class Contributor role is great if you would like to participate on a short-term basis. We also offer a small commission based on class sales. (This is not a six month commitment, applicants will be contacted to determine which class (or classes) are the best fit!)
Blog Contributors function as a Creative Team and are responsible for creating 2-3 blog posts per month for our site, for a six month term. You will use products designed by our team of In-House designers (soon to be announced). You also receive access to our IMP Class Library. The Blog Contributor is a 6 month term with options to continue on afterwards. If you have contributed to our blog in the past, we would love to have you continue with us. We also offer a small commission based on product sales that you promote in your posts.
Here are the requirements for Blog Contributor and Class Contributor:
- Applicants should be proficient in creating projects designed to help promote a product or class. That means playing up the product you have been given to work with, and showing the product in fun and creative ways. The sky’s the limit and we invite you to use your imagination!
- Applicants should be familiar with downloading and using digital kits. We welcome digital and hybrid designers to our teams! Hybrid designers should know how to print and cut digital files and manipulate digital products to create physical projects.
- Applicants should know a little about blogging and social media or have experience creating classes in the past.
- Applicants should be willing to work on deadlines and able to follow instructions for photo editing, page and post submissions, etc.
- Applicants should have a social media presence including the following: Instagram, Blog, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest. Instagram and Pinterest are required. You are not required to have a YouTube channel, but it is highly recommended. Class Contributors will be asked to create video content within the classroom.
- Applicants should be familiar with photographing and editing their projects so their photos are well-lit.
- Mutual support and team work is a must in this environment. We are all on each other’s team here, no competition just support and encouragement.
Here’s how to apply:
- Please submit an email to email@example.com with your contributor preference in the email title, so 2022 Blog Contributor Call or 2022 Class Contributor Call.
- Your email should include a paragraph that introduces yourself, telling us who you are, where you live, and what you love.
- Share 3-4 examples of your favorite projects as an attachment.
- Include all social media links.
- List the teams you have participated in the past, other classes you have contributed to, or any experience that is relevant to these teams.
- If you are applying for the Class Contributor Team, please let us know what classes you are especially interested in contributing to.
Here’s the deadline:
- Applications should be submitted no later than midnight EST, November 24, 2021.
- Teams will be selected and notified by Thursday, December 2, 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you and are excited to collaborate with you!