In My Pocket Memory Keeping Classes | Theme Parks Volume 02
Sign up today!!! Upon check-out you will receive confirmation of your order. Your class will then show in your My Classes page once you log in. Class is self paced!
You will be able to go through the class content and will retain access for as long as you wish. This class is a bit different than previous In My Pocket classes. This class includes 20 instructional and process videos, along with five incredible Guest Contributors who will offer their approach to their theme park projects plus tons of inspiration. Also in this class we will have a brand new co-host, Meg Gundlach! She will be presenting some exciting challenges (with prizes!) and her own super cool inspiration pages!
Sign up today to get going with your vacation Scrapbook Albums!
This class promises to be the perfect follow up to In My Pocket Theme Parks Edition! We will be stopping in at 5 theme parks, including Disney Springs for this class, and will stay the longest at Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom. You will learn all about creating a system that works for you to plan, organize and complete your Disney albums!
Our primary focus for this class is all about inspiring you to create layouts you love! Your co-hosts Theresa and Meg are going to share inspiration and challenges designed to help you create your own workable system. You can use these tips whether you are a traditional scrapper, an App scrapper, digital, hybrid, or whether you make mini albums, super chunky 12×12 albums and anything in between!
I hope you will join me on this fun adventure!
What this class includes:
- There are 20 total videos included in this class plus a bonus video! We will document FIVE FLORIDA THEME PARKS throughout this class, including Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and others, along with Universal Studio and Universal Studio Islands of Adventure!
- Exciting challenges with fun prizes brought to you by your lovely co-host, Meg Gundlach.
- Organization tips to help you plan and execute your album, layout by layout.
- Lots and lots of inspiration for how to deal with the special challenges that come from park scrapbooking, such as how to document park rides, how to include events with very few photos, how to incorporate photos from your Memory Maker photos!
- As a thank you, you also receive an amazing digital mini kit designed by Nelly and Clem!
- Access to the IMP Facebook Group.
- Support from me at any time, via email. I want you to feel accomplished in your memory keeping and would LOVE to hear from you! Inbox me!
- Also in this class, I have invited five amazingly talented Guest Contributors to share their album approaches and inspirational layouts with you so you can see how others are tackling this most important project!
Learn more about our talented Guest Contributors here: In My Pocket Theme Parks Volume 02 Guest Contributors.