Pre-order for 2021 begins on December 3, 2020! That means the last day to sign up for the December (final) prompt for 2020 is December 2nd, 2020. Your Subscription will then continue into the New Year with no interruptions, unless you cancel. As always, you can cancel at any time.
Get ready for an incredible, year long journey of art, photography, and memory keeping. Light The Path is an investment in you. You will explore common themes that many survivors experience because of trauma, and will discover an amazing truth: everything you need to heal is already within you. You will practice the making of art, photos, and scrapbook layouts presented in tangible form. At the end of the year, you will be able to hold in your hands a documentation of what this portion of your recovery has looked like for you. You will document significant moments along the way, and will find unique ways to fall in love with your own unique, creative, survivor strong, authentic selves.
Let’s light the path together!
This year we are offering a pre-order subscription perk! Sign up during our pre-order, December 3, 2020 thru December 31, 2020 and receive one month free!
Here’s how it works:
- When you check out, your card will be charged for your February prompt.
- You will not be charged for January, 2021, but you will receive full access and will also receive email notification that the prompt is available on January 20, 2021.
- Your next payment will then be processed as normal for March prompt, unless you cancel. As always, you can cancel at any time and you always retain the content you have paid for.
How it works:
Your card will be charged for your first month as soon as you check out.
The last day to subscribe and receive the upcoming suite is the 15th of each month.
You card will continue to be charged on the same day as you subscribed each month. For example, if you signed up on January 6, you will be charged again on February 6.
If you sign up after the 15th of the month, you will receive access to the following month’s suite. For example, if you sign up on June 18, you will receive access to the next suite on July 20.
The first digital suite will be made available on January 20, 2020. You will receive email notification that it is ready, and you will be able to access the suite through your Member Dashboard.
On the 20th of each month you will receive the digital suite for Light The Path for as long as you are subscribed.
Each month’s suite includes:
- A chat video presenting the concepts and meditations for the month.
- Art meditation exercise presented in video format, plus Theresa’s interpretation of the exercise.
- Photography exercise to encourage you to focus on elements of the world you see through your lens.
- Scrapbook exercise with journaling opportunities that incorporate that month’s concepts and meditations.
- A digital scrapbook kit that you can incorporate into your own album project, designed by a leading designer in the industry.
- Full video instruction for each element of the workshop.
- A beautifully designed workbook that provides space to journal more about the concepts presented in the suite.
New features for the workshop this year include:
- Monthly inspiration provided by our esteemed and super talented Design Team! They will be sharing their interpretations of the project in the classroom with you so you can be inspired and encouraged!
- Optional video coaching. You will receive opportunities for exclusive, one-on-one coaching calls with Theresa throughout the year.
- Supportive community found in our Facebook group. This group is private and unlisted, and will help you connect with others who share this journey with you.
This workshop will dive into common themes and concepts that survivors of trauma frequently experience. We will incorporate creative exercises designed to help survivors understand their body’s response to trauma. At the end of the year you will hold in your hand physical documentation of this portion of your brave journey.
You do not have to feel alone as you heal. Light The Path offers a full supportive environment for you to feel better. Art is only the medium, you are the Light Bearer.