In My Pocket Collab Go To Techniques
Memory Keeping Classes
Class is in session!!!!
Sign up today!!! Upon check-out you will receive confirmation of your order. Class themes will be released weekly until class completion!
You will be able to go through the class content at your own pace and will retain access for as long as you wish. This class is a collaborative effort created by your co-hostesses Theresa + Meg, along with our fabulous Class Contributors! Also in this class Meg will be presenting some exciting challenges for us, all designed to help you get a jump start on documenting your everyday life stories!
Purchase today to order. Class begins June 23, 2022.
Sign up today to get going (or keep going) with documenting your everyday life album projects!
This class promises to be a fun, exciting place to discover go to techniques you can use in your pocket page albums and any memory keeping project. You will learn all about different techniques that our Class Contributors use time and time again so you can plan, organize and complete these albums!
Our primary focus for this class is to share fun and exciting ways to create albums you are proud to show off. Your co-hosts Theresa and Meg along with four incredible Class Contributors are going to share inspiration and challenges designed to help you develop favorite, quick, and repeatable techniques. You can use these tips whether you are a traditional scrapper, an App scrapper, digital, hybrid, or whether you make mini albums, super chunky 12×12 albums and anything in between! This class is for you!
Join us on this fantastic adventure!
What this class includes:
- Your co-hostesses Theresa and Meg will guide you through the class content each week for four weeks. They will share their own expertise that has helped them create a combined 22 years of Project Life style albums, travel albums, Theme Parks, and everything in between!
- We will focus on four specific aspects of pocket pages: title cards, stamping, digital embellishments (great for our hybrid scrapbookers!) and our favorite word strips.
- Also in this class, we have invited four amazingly talented Guest Contributors to share their album approaches and inspirational layouts with you so you can see how others are tackling this most important project!
- There are 20+ total videos included in this class! We will be focusing on documenting every day life stories, with different sizes and different formats included.
- Exciting challenges brought to you by your lovely co-hostess, Meg Gundlach, designed to help you develop your own album plans.
- Organization tips to help you plan and execute your album plan, layout by layout. Our Class Contributors will share a deeper look at how they plan their albums so they can complete them!
- Lots and lots of inspiration for getting back to dormant projects, or making plans for your next great album adventure!
- As a thank you, you also receive an amazing digital mini kit designed for this class by our in-house designers! This kit is in our Shop, and as soon as you purchase this class you will be able to grab the kit for free!
- Access to the IMP Facebook Group, where you can connect with other documenters, participate in our challenges, and make new friends.
- Support from me at any time, via email. I want you to feel accomplished in your memory keeping and would LOVE to hear from you! Inbox me!
For this class, we have invited four fantastic Class Contributors to share their favorite Go To Techniques! You can meet them and follow along with their creative journeys through our Contributor Announcement on the blog here: IMP Collab Go To Techniques Class Contributors.