Hi everyone! I am so very excited to post to you today! You should be starting to see a few updates around the site, like a brand new logo! Hooray! There are so many new and exciting things coming in the next few months and I cannot wait to share them all with you.
Today I am announcing the Larkindesign Creative Team Call! Yay! I am launching several digital products in 2018, plus a few really awesome classes, and am looking for a few talented hybrid designers. This is a one-year commitment beginning in January 2018. Here are the details:
- Designers must be actively sharing and blogging hybrid projects, Project Life layouts, and Silhouette layouts.
- Designers must be proficient with Photoshop.
- Designers must be able to submit 2-3 projects per month and contribute one blog post per month using one of those projects.
- Designers must be able to create clear and well lit photographs of their projects.
- Designers must be able to meet deadlines.
- Designers must be able to participate in upcoming Larkindesign classes and be willing to share their experiences in the classroom when classes are in session.
Here is how to apply:
- Please submit 3-4 of your favorite projects via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to November 15th, midnight EST. Include Larkindesign CT 2018 in your email subject line.
- Please share a brief paragraph the includes your name, location, and why memory keeping is your passion.
- Please include a second paragraph on what you feel you bring to the Larkindesign team.
- Please include all social media links, including blog, YouTube (if applicable), Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Also include your current design team commitments.
- Projects should include Project Life layouts, Silhouette cut file layouts, and any other layouts that you feel best show your abilities. (hint: your favorites are probably your best bet!).
- The emphasis for this Design Team is hybrid, so please be sure to include layouts that show how you like to use digital products in your layouts.
My statement on YouTube channels:
Having a YouTube channel is not a requirement of this design team, but it will be helpful if you are able to present quick tutorials in video format. I will not be requiring detailed, long videos that take a lot of time to create.
Please email your application to email@example.com prior to midnight, EST, 15th of November 2017, including your project photos. Decisions will be made and team members will be notified by December 1, 2017. The formal announcement will be made by December 15th, 2017. I look forward to hearing from you!!